Saturday 1 June 2013

Kid Loco x Captain Planet - My Daddy Ningani [Stop.Look.Listen. Lumpy Mash]


I was just in the toilet (where else??) and recalled this remix I put together last year. It came about while toying with a couple of my favourite tracks at the time, and by sheer fluke this little booty came together.

It’s a mash of Kid Loco - My Daddy Waza and the instrumental version of Captain Planet feat. Fredy Massamba – Ningani. I pinged it over to Dom Servini at Wah Wah 45s who thought it was worthy of radio airplay, but have sat on it since. All done on a rather sexy piece of software called mashup - get involved!

Anyway, here it is. Can't believe I neglected you lot! Download, play, and let me know what you think.


DJ Equipment - Serato Scratch Live SL-1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...